Four-Way Test Speech Contest
Topic: “What the Four-Way Test Means to Me”
- Contestants must be in high school and can be any age.
- Contestants who have participated at the District level in any previous year are not eligible.
- Speeches are to be 5 minutes.
- No written scripts or props are allowed; however, 3×5 cards may be used
- Student will need to be available to go to the Regional and District dates if they qualify.
Club Contest: February or March
Regional Contest: March or April
District Contest: May
- Content – 1/3 of score
- Delivery – 1/3 of score
- Organization – 1/3 of score
The Four-Way Test
Of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Sign up by December 1
Club: Burleson Area Mid-day Rotary